Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Winner!! Best Photographic Image

It's official.  The image of Joshua & Lena's wedding from last weeks blog post won Best Photographic Image at last nights ISES Annual Gala Awards.  It's called the VEIL photo. Nothing more romantic than a brides veil flying in the wind.

I photographed the ISES GALA so you can view more images right here www.bmadrid.zenfolio.com/isesgala2011

The theme for the night was Mad Hatter's.

A special thanks to Jackie Marko for here hard work and dedication as ISES president.  Her term ended last night and Christine Brower is now the president for the next year.





I'm trying to figure out where I should put this in my office.  A photograher's work space is never clean.  So my desk is out of the question as it is always cluttered with my current projects.

I'm sure I will be able to find a spot.















Here is a picture of me with now the current ISES president, Christine Brower. She took home three awards, one for Best Design & Decor and two for Best Member Collaboration.  If you want the best to plan and make your wedding a day to remember, check out Christine and here "Bling" team. Here is their website. http://www.theblingevent.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment